Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Movie Lines!

So I decided that I would write down some of my favorite movie lines and you guys can try to guess what movies (I guess TV shows too) they are from. I picked these lines because they have all come up somehow in everyday conversation.

1) "You can talk...Oh, I'm so glad!"

2) "What the...how long has that been there?"

3) "I can't remember a time...before you started telling that story."

4) "These are my best shoes!"

5) "Is it secret? Is it safe?"

6) "What's the matter with these scissors?"

7) "I want some chicken giblets!"

8) "You pervert!"
"Klinger's not a pervert."
"How do you know?"
"'Cause I'm one and he's never at the meetings."

9) "One tisp?"
"One teaspoon!"
"Oh, one teaspoon, of course!"

10) "Who's he?"
"I don't know...must be a king."
"How do you know."
"He 'asn't got [crap] all over 'im."

11) "She doesn't really know me."
"That is one instance in which fate has blessed her."

12) "She fell in love Generalisimo Franco!"
"You don't know that!"
"Well, who else could it have been? It was probably the late 1960s."
"People do stupid things in foreign countries."
"Yes, they buy leather jackets for much more than they're worth but they don't fall in love with fascist dictators."

13) "The fun has arrived!"

Alright, if I think of more I'll post them.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Cool... I think I got most of them...