Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stuck in the Middle


Ever have that feeling where you don't quite know what to do with yourself? Well, I've got it now. I've been home in California for about six days, and what have I accomplished? Not much. I've signed up for an independent study class that I can't start until the book comes. I tried my hand at watercolor paints yesterday, failed miserably, and am a little hesitant to try again. I've got several books sitting on my shelf that remain untouched. I knew this would happen. I have time to do all the things I wanted to do but didn't have time to do during the school year. Do I do them? No. Why is that when I have all the time in the world to do something I just don't feel like doing anything?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I have something you can do. Make me a collage of recent pictures of my kids so I can use it for the desktop wallpaper on my computer.
But to answer your question, you were made to work/be busy. When you aren't its hard to motivate. I'm the same way.

Shauntelle said...

Ahhh! I totally know what you mean. It's frustrating, huh? I hope you're enjoying being home, though. :)