Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Days

Can I just say that I absolutely hate the snow? Walking to campus to go to work and take my finals was miserable. Whether or not I was wearing a hood made no difference; snow still got under there somehow. No matter how hard I tried not to slip, I still nearly killed myself several times.
But, I guess, there is actually one thing snow is good for: sledding! During finals week, one of our friends from our ward invited us to go garbage bag sledding at Rock Canyon Park. It was actually a lot of fun, even though this kind of "sledding" makes you completely soaked.


We also had fun building a snow fort. My roommate Caitlin has made a bucket list and building a snow fort was one of the things she wanted to do before she dies. We didn't really make a good one because we had to get back to our apartments to study for our finals. We're going to wait until the next big snowfall to make an incredible one.

So that's the one good thing about snow. Otherwise, I'm not much a fan.

No comments: