Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Photo Challenge

A friend of mine was doing the February photo challenge and I thought it would be fun to try it out.
February 1: the view out of my bedroom window

February 2: all the words I encountered throughout my day


February 3: this is what I've been doing with my hands recently


February 4: at the BYU volleyball game against Stanford (I didn't know them so they're strangers :)


February 5: at church in the McKay building


February 6: baked potatoes!


February 7: the buttons on my winter coat


February 8: there wasn't much sun to speak of that day.


February 9: my front door


February 10: ready for the Tri-Ward Winter Formal


February 11: movies make me happy!


February 12: my closet (my craft table, my huge bag of laundry, and lots of empty hangers)

I'll put the rest of the pictures up at the end of the month!

No comments: